Do you want an ADORABLE
tote all your friends will envy?
Sew Your Own Unique Design in 2 Hours or Less
Release Your Inner Crafter With Animal Feed Bag Totes
Together, we'll turn those empty bags you have been storing in the corner of your garage into unique and lovely totes for all occasions.
(Before your husband throws them away!)
- When I starting keeping chickens I noticed the beautiful drawings and photographs on the feed bags. I began collecting them in the corner of the garage for something, but I wasn't sure what.
- When my husband threatened to throw them all away, I learned how to turn them into lovely one-of-a-kind bags even strangers began asking me about!
- Do you have feed bags collecting dust in the corner with gorgeous images of chickens, goats and horses on them?
- Wouldn't you LOVE a simple and easy-to-follow craft that can be done in just a few hours with with a deliciously useful purpose for everyday use?
- This tutorial is easy enough your kids can do it too!
7 video tutorials start with basics of a sewing machine and take you step by step through making the bags.
Written manual with photographs to refer to over and over as you develop your own style of bags.
Knowing how to sew simple items is an important skill to know and help others build.
Tailor Your Own Unique Creations
YOU can do this simple and easy tutorial. Let me show you how to create one-of-a-kind styles.
Learn my tips and tricks to turn trash into treasure for gifts or profit.
Are you ready to get started?
I'm glad your here! This course is fun and informative for you or the whole family. My family has been inspired by all the experiences we have shared from making totes. I want you to enjoy the experience too and see where it can take you.
- Discover how to use recycled products to make a tote bag
- Learn the history behind feed sack items from early days.
- Sewing is an important skill for a lifetime.
- Create for yourself, your friends or sell online or in person.
- Take the opportunity to to develop your natural skills.
Let's create together.
Holly Giles - Entrepreneur
I haven't sewn since high school! I borrowed my friend's machine and we did the course together. What fun! Who new you could make something from feed bags headed for the trash! Easy to follow and Holly is a great teacher.
Seasoned in sewing
I thought I had done it all. In 20 years of sewing I have not seen a tote bag made from feed bags. I get so many compliments and I love whipping them up as gifts for my friends. I highly recommend this simple course yet detailed to the end.
new to sewing
My grandmother gave me her sewing machine but I didn't really know how to use it. Holly's simple instructions gave me the confidence to give it a try! I love my bag and now I think I can tackle a new sewing project. Thank you!
Where can learning to sew take you?
We have sold our bags for profit and you can too!
copyright 2022 Holly M. Giles All rights reserved.