Homeschool Lifestyle Coaching with Holly Giles
The Back Porch is open!
My desire is to encourage, and instill a peaceful heart in mothers who have chosen to homeschool.
I want you to enjoy the days at home with your children. Even the hard ones that make you feel like you want to quit or flag down the school bus. I can guide you in finding the balance in your home and what works for each individual child. Click the interested button above and share with me what your needs are.
I coach families who:
- are looking to create a balanced home learning environment and not a "school at home" approach
- need practical tips and solutions to incorporate in their weekly routines
- who want to nurture each child's passion and curiosity
- need support and encouragement in their decision to homeschool
- may be struggling to move forward after a season of change, loss or other personal event
- looking to bring more homemaking, life skills and simple living into the home.
We can work together to:
- give you accountability in creating a structure and routine
- answer your questions on a weekly basis through email, video and telephone
- encourage you through tough moments and behaviors
- create a balance in the whole family's life, including mom
40 minute phone/video call to preserve your sanity and get you back on track, along with 2 follow up emails.
Blaze a Trail
Holly will help you set a clear path in your days at home. 40 minutes of phone time and 4 weeks of daily email access for accountability and direction.
Holly will work with you on creating a rhythm and routine with a step-by-step plan and weekly encouragement. 2 hours phone time. 4 weeks of daily email access.
Weekly email and 1- 15 minute phone/video to encourage and guide you with your current homeschool plan. 4 week email access.
I look forward to walking alongside you and help guide your journey to a confident plan of action and keep family relationships in the forefront of your home.