life skills, natural talents and family relationships.
What will you discover in The Learning Lifestyle REVIVAL?
- lesson modules based on nature, community and everyday living
- handicrafts and outdoor activities
- life skills from kitchen to campfire
- backporch podcasts and video workshops for mamas
- Junior Trailblazers: video workshops lead by kids, for kids (parents are invited too!)
- seasonal book clubs with activities for the whole family
- content rotation on a monthly basis
- renews automatically
- cancel anytime
- includes ALL membership content
- monthly email to share what's new
Who is The Learning Lifestyle Revival for?
- ANY family looking to simplify and bring life and learning together.
- Moms looking for ready to go activities and inspiration.
- Age range from 5 to 12. Older children may enjoy the activities as well.
- Families working on Blaze New Trails and/or the Student Companion from The Giles Frontier.
Are you looking for simple days to treasure with your kids? I was too. After being consumed by busy and a diagnosis for my son that changed our direction, I discovered the treasure I was seeking was right in front of me.
Time, free of clutter and excess, to enjoy the days with my children.Time that is actually teaching them about life and preserving childhood. It is nothing fancy. We enjoy time caring for our home, exploring nature, discovering our community and developing skills that will help my children flourish on their own one day.
Join us here at The Learning Lifestyle Revival where we bring learning home and experience life as it unfolds, together.