Pond Life and Frogs Science Curriculum
Experiential learning comes alive with this pond life and frogs science curriculum. Math, art, marine life, plant life, and organisms, along with fun activities bring this unit to life for your children. Everyday living can provide an amazing education with multiple ages.
Pond life and Frogs science curriculum Mini-Unit includes:
- 3 lessons that will take 1-4 weeks to complete
- ready-to-go instructions to carry out the lessons and printables for children to complete
- 6 hands-on activities or crafts
- 1 recipe for children to prepare
- 1 video about the lesson
- book recommendations to keep read-aloud time alive
- ideas for using this project over and over again
- certificate and badge
This unit is marked “not-so-outdoorsy” because you can do the tadpole experiment inside your home and read the wonderful books about pond life and frogs we recommend until you are ready for the pond experiments.
You might also enjoy our unit on sea turtles.