A twelve week, online, interactive adventure for the whole family.
- Video posts of handicrafts, life skills, cooking and field trips.
- Science, history, poetry and copywork with an interactive notebook.
- A copy of Prairie Life is not necessary to enjoy book club.
The true way to live is to enjoy every moment as it passes, and surely it is in the everyday things around us that the beauty of life lies.
Each week we will discover:
We will make handicrafts from prairie days for an unforgettable experience for boys and girls.
Hands On Life Skills
Field trips and life skills through videos and links give this club a unique blend for family fun.
Multiple Subjects for all ages
Science, nature, poetry and copywork activities for every level.
Gold Rush Party
End your journey with a Gold Rush party at the conclusion of of your book club.
View a taste of what we do in book club:
Join us as we go back to a simpler time of living.
Wagons Ho! Grab your bonnet and coonskin cap.
“This encompasses so much more than literature. I highly recommend this adventure through an American classic- fun for the whole family! ”
Book Club details:
- Here is a preliminary supply list for all crafts/activities. You can pick and choose or do them all. LIST.
- Virtual field trips are videos of our family or other families showing you historical places. We also give recommendations for field trips for your family to do that coincide with our topics.
- The price of this module includes all the worksheets, activity sheets and instructions for the entire book club. The only extra cost is the supplies for activities you choose to create.
About the author and host: Holly M. Giles
I grew up reading the Little House series. I wanted to share it with my boys in a fun and engaging way. Using my experience as a home educating parent, I gathered science, history, life skills and handicrafts to develop a unit study that your family will cherish for years to come.
I invite you to join us for this unique and unforgettable experience of Prairie Life Book Club.